Generate multi-unit schematic symbols for KiCad from a CSV file.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://xesscorp.github.io/KiPart.
- Generates schematic part libraries for KiCad from CSV files.
- Converts lists of pins in a CSV file into a multi-unit schematic part symbol.
- Converts multiple CSV files stored in .zip archives.
- Each row of the CSV file lists the number, name, type, style, unit and side of a pin.
- Pins on a unit with the same name (e.g., GND) are placed at the same location so they can all be tied to the same net with a single connection.
- Also includes
kilib2csvfor converting schematic part libraries into CSV files suitable for input to KiPart.